Comment on page
Data Processing Agreement
Are you a Rocket.Chat customer and looking for a GDPR-compliant Data Processing Agreement (DPA)?
The DPA covers our hosted offering. The DPA can also cover cases of customers, that run a self-managed instance of Rocket.Chat, but connect to Rocket.Chat services such as the push notification gateway or the marketplace. For this, you generally need to register your server. In these cases, personal data is processed by us to provide you with these services and you might be required by the applicable laws to have a DPA in place. Our DPA is flexible enough to cover for these cases as well.
- 1.Click the link to request your copy. Enter your email-address and you will receive an authentication code to your email.
- 2.Enter your authentication code and accept the ZOHO Sign Terms and Conditions for Electronic Signature.
- 3.Fill out the remaining fields, such as company name and address. Check optional fields and enter additional information into the text boxes. Keep in mind that excluding certain types of personal data but effectively entering them into our services does not preclude us from processing such data. You can forward the document to be signed by someone else, by using the function within ZOHO Sign.
- 4.Once all mandatory fields are filled out, click "finish".
- 5.Choose your delivery method (download a copy or send via email). A copy of the DPA with your signature will be mailed to us automatically.
Last modified 1mo ago