Comment on page
Integration between Rocket.Chat and Dialogflow .
Dialogflow lets you easily add like-life conversational AI to your websites, applications, messaging platforms, and contact center with intuitive, advanced virtual agents.
Using Rocket.Chat and the Dialogflow Chatbot platform integration, you can set up and train your chatbot to respond to any query it's been trained for and configure it to act as an Omnichannel agent.
To install the Dialogflow App,
- Go to Administration > Apps > Marketplace.
- Search for the Dialogflow app.
- Click Install and accept the needed permissions.
To configure a bot user,
- Navigate to Administration > Workspace > Users.
- Search and select your bot agent named Rocket Agent.
- Click Edit.
- Ensure the Bot and Live Chat Agent role is assigned to this user.
If you don't find this bot user in your workspace, you can create it and assign the roles.
- Configure the app to assign a livechat-visitor to this bot automatically. Navigate to Administration > Workspace >Settings > Omnichannel > Routing. Enable Assign new conversations to bot agent.
- On the Dialogflow App Info screen, navigate to Settings.
- Update the required fields:
- Project Id: The project Id where the bot is set up.
- Client Email: The client email in your dialog flow instance.
- Private Key: The private key in your dialog flow instance.
- Language: Select the language you'd be interacting with the Bot.
- Fallback Responses Limit: If the Omnichannel end-user asks something that the bot is not trained to answer and fails. Fallback Responses Limit defines how many failures of the conversation should be forwarded to a human agent.
- Target Department for Handover: Select the department to transfer customers when there is a bot-to-live agent handover.
- Handover Message: A message sent to the customer upon handover.
- Service Unavailable Message: A message sent by the bot to the customer if service is unavailable.
- Close Chat Message: A message sent automatically to the customer when a chat is closed.
- Hide Quick Replies: If enabled, all quick replies will hide when customers click on any of them.
- Click Save Changes.
To delete the app from your workspace,
- Go to Administration > Apps > Installed.
- Click the kebab menu against the Dialogflow app.
- Select Uninstall.
- Click Yes to confirm the uninstallation.
Last modified 1mo ago