SlackBridge allows you to mirror the messages received in a Slack channel or private group into Rocket.Chat in real-time.
To enable it, you have to create a Custom Bot in Slack and add it to the desired channels / private groups. Once enabled and added to rooms, SlackBridge will clone the room in Rocket.Chat and also clone users that speak in that room.
- 2.Click "Add Configuration"
- 3.Pick a username for your Bot and click Add Bot Integration
- 4.Copy the API Token, you'll need it when setting up SlackBridge in Rocket.Chat
- 5.Customize your bot the way you like it and click on Save Integration
- 1.Go to
- 2.Enable SlackBridge
- 3.Add your API Token, copied in step 4 above
- 4.Restart your Rocket.Chat server
When done, you can now invite/add the bot to the channel or private group you want to mirror from