Enable Rocket.Chat to communicate directly with Slack
SlackBridge lets you mirror Slack and Rocket.Chat servers in real-time.
To access this menu, go to Administration > Workspace > Settings > SlackBridge
- Enabled: Toggle to true to enable SlackBridge
- API Tokens: Takes in API tokens of your Slack servers. You can configure multiple slack servers by adding one API Token per line.
- File Upload: Enable to permit file uploads between servers.
- SlackBridge Out Enabled: Choose whether SlackBridge should also send your messages back to Slack
- SlackBridge Out All: Send messages from all channels that exist in Slack and the bot has joined
- SlackBridge Out Channels: Lets you choose which channels will send messages back to Slack.
- Alias Format: Import messages from Slack with an alias;
%sis replaced by the username of the user. If empty, no alias will be used.
- Exclude Bots: Takes in a regular expression to not propagate messages from any bot whose name matches the regular expression. If left empty, all messages from bots will be propagated.
- Reactions: Enable to get reactions
- Remove channel links: Remove the internal link between Rocket.Chat channels and Slack channels. The links will afterward be recreated based on the channel names.