Go to Administration
3. Search the DLP app and enable it
5. Click and open to view DLP app details
6. Define the rules as Regular expressions. Add each Regular Expression on a new line
7. Mention the channel name in Moderator Channel to which you want the blacklisted messages to be forwarded to, as shown below:
8. Mention any channels that you don't want to be monitored under Content Control type Ignore Channels if any, as shown below:
Or mention the channels only which you want to be monitored under Content Control type Target Channels, as shown below:
9. Toggle switch Censor only Sensitive Information to only replace sensitive information by hashtags. Switch it off to censor the full message containing that sensitive information.
10. Set the title of this temporary message under Custom Blacklisted Message title that you want the blacklisted message to be replaced by temporarily in the channel until the blacklisted message has been approved by moderators.
11. Custom Pending approval message will be shown if the user clicks on the More info button under the blacklisted message in a room until the blacklisted message gets approved, as shown below:
12. Custom Rejected Message will be shown in place of the blacklisted message in a channel when a moderator has rejected the blacklisted message.
13. Hit Save changes to save your settings
Your DLP app functional now.