If you are using canned responses for the first time, please check the Rocket.Chat Admin's guide for canned responses or contact your workspace Administrator to enable canned responses on your workspace.
Go to Omnichannel:
2. Click Canned responses and hit Create Your First Canned Response:
Your new canned response screen is shown below:
Please set a Shortcut for your new canned response, as shown below:
Enter your message using any placeholders you want, as shown below:
You can also preview the message at any time during the creation process:
You can set tags for your canned response if you want, as shown below:
You can share your canned response according to your need.
Public: Anyone across your workspace can access your canned response.
2. Department: Anyone in the selected department can access your canned response.
3. Private: Only you and Omnichannel managers can access your canned response.
Please hit Save. Your new canned response is ready to be used in omnichannel conversations now, as shown below:
You can filter canned responses by:
Search: You can filter by shortcut or message text.
2. Sharing: You can filter by sharing.
3. Created By: You can filter by name of the user who created the canned responses.
Hit Save. Your new canned response is saved and ready to be used: