OmniChannel Priorities helps you streamline conversations coming through multiple queues to prioritize them and enhance productivity. It is helpful for agents to determine the conversations they should prioritize when responding to customers. The omnichannel queue contains chats with and without priorities because they are not assigned by default.
To configure Priorities in your workspace,
- Navigate to Administration > Workspace > Settings > Omnichannel > Queue Management.
- Under the sorting mechanism, select priorities. Click Save Changes.
- Navigate to Administration > Omnichannel > Priorities. It lists the default priorities: Highest, High, Medium, Low, and Lowest.
- Select a priority to edit it and customize the name.
- Click Reset to return the name of all the priorities back to default.
To manually change the priority of a conversation,
- Hover over the chat and click the kebab menu. Select the priority option you want to assign to that chat.
- You can also change the priority of a chat from the Edit room tab of the chat by navigating to Room Information > Edit.
Organizations can benefit from automation using chatbots to determine the priority of each conversation based on the nature of its contents.
To filter chats based on priorities,
- Navigate to Administration > Omnichannel > Current Chats.
- You can preview the priority of each chat from this table.