As a Live Chat Manager, you can set Tags to be assigned to the Live Chat conversations by the agents. Tags can be used to sort Live Chat conversations easily. Omnichannel Tags are used for marking and classifying Omnichannel conversations.
A practical use case is using tags to mark the progress made on a Live Chat query. You can have tags like
To access Tags settings,
- Go to Administration > Omnichannel > Tags.
On the Tags menu, you see a list of tags if they exist. Clicking on one opens up a page where it can be edited.
To create a new Tag:
- Click on + New
- Update the required information and click Save
- Name: Enter the name you wish for the Tag
- Description: A description of what the Tag is
- Departments: This lets you select a list of departments in which the Tag is available. Leave it empty to set it available to all departments.
To delete an existing Tag,
- Click on the Delete icon across the Tag from the main settings screen.