As a workspace administrator, you can manage and control the devices linked to your workspace.
- To access this menu, navigate to Administration > Workspace > Device Management.
- You are prompted for two-factor authentication. The two-factor authentication via email feature in Device Management ensures that only authorized users access the module and will prevent unauthorized access.
- Enter the six-digit authentication code sent to your registered email address and click Verify.
- After the successful verification, you will get to see the devices that are linked to your workspace.
Click on the device name to see details about the device, such as Client, Operating system, User, Last Login, Device Id, and IP address.
You can easily search for devices by username, device model, or device operating system.
- Choose the device that you want to disconnect and then click Logout.
If the device is logged out, the user will be notified that the workspace admin has ended the session on the device. Users can sign in again with the same devices when they want.