Rocket.Chat allows you to add custom emoji files that can be used within Rocket.Chat. Emojis are a great way of filling emotional cues.
We recommend using no more than 100 custom emojis. A number higher than that can compromise performance.
To access this menu:
- 1.Go to Administration > Workspace > Custom Emoji
- 2.Click the + New on the top right
- 3.Enter a name for your custom emoji
- 4.Enter an alias for your custom emoji
- 5.Browse and choose an image file in PNG or JPEG format
- 6.Hit Save
To use a custom emoji that you've added, either click the emoji icon on the message input and search for your custom emoji by its name or enter
:custom_emoji_alias:in the message box to directly add the emoji.
Search and click on the custom emoji you want to delete in the
Custom Emojisection under the
Press Delete or Edit to delete or update the selected emoji, respectively.