Atlassian Bamboo Integration
This app can also work in a fully air-gapped environment. Follow the Air-gapped App Installation guide and continue with the configuration instructions below.
To install the Bamboo Integration App,
- Navigate to Administration > Apps > Marketplace.
- Search for the Bamboo Integration app.
- Click Install.
- Agree to the permissions to confirm the installation.
Confirm that you have the Rocket.Chat Notifications for Bamboo add-on installed on your Bamboo server.
To configure the Bamboo Integration app,
- You will receive an ephemeral message with instructions on how to configure your Bamboo, as follows:
- Add notification on a Build Plan or Deployment Environment.
- Select the "Rocket.Chat" recipient type.
- On the "Rocket.Chat URL" field, insert the URL given in the ephemeral message (e.g.,
- On the "Rocket.Chat channel" field, type the name of the channel or private room you want to be notified of the events.
- Now, your Rocket.Chat workspace starts receiving the configured notifications.
The Bamboo Integration doesn't support every Build/Deployment event. Rocket.Chat won't send any notifications in response to unsupported events. The supported events include the following:
- All Builds Completed
- Failed Builds and First Successful
- All Jobs Completed
- Failed Jobs and First Successful
- Job Error
- Deployment Started and Finished
- Deployment Failed