Offline Workspace Registration
Register your air-gapped or workspaces without internet access.
If you use a workspace accessible through the internet, you can follow this guide on how to set it up.
To register a workspace without internet access,
- Navigate to Administration > Workspace > Connectivity Services and click Register Offline.
- Copy the code snippet that is displayed on the pop-up box.
- Then, click on Register self-managed to register a new workspace.
- Click Continue Offline if you are running an air-gapped workspace or your server has no internet connection.
- Paste the code you copied earlier from Connectivity Services and click Continue.
- You are provided with another code from the cloud portal. Copy the code and go back to your local workspace.
- On your local workspace, paste the code you got from the cloud portal and click Finish Registration.
With that done, you have successfully registered your workspace.
Last modified 2mo ago