Configurations to preserve email communication
Smarsh is used to confidently and efficiently preserve email communications.
To access this menu, navigate to Administration > Workspace > Settings > Smarsh.
- Smarsh Enabled: Whether the Smarsh eml connector is enabled or not (needs 'From Email' filled in under Email -> SMTP).
- Smarsh Email: Smarsh Email Address to send the .eml file to.
- Missing Email: The email to show for a user account when their email address is missing. It generally happens with bot accounts.
- Smarsh Timezone: This lets you set the Smarsh timezone
- Smarsh Interval: The amount of time to wait before sending the chats (needs 'From Email' filled in under Email -> SMTP).