Comment on page
Manage how troubleshooting is handled on this workspace.
Configure how troubleshooting is handled in your workspace
To access this section, go to Administration > Workspace > Settings > Troubleshoot.
We recommend these settings be altered only with the guidance of the Rocket.Chat Development or Support Teams. Do not touch them if you don't know what you are doing!
- Disable Notifications: This setting completely disables the notifications system. When enabled, sounds, desktop notifications, mobile notifications, and email notifications immediately stopped.
- Disable Presence Broadcast: This setting prevents all instances from sending the status changes of the users to their clients, keeping all the users with their presence status from the first load.
- Disable Instance Broadcast: Setting this to true prevents the Rocket.Chat instances from sending events to the other instances. It may cause syncing problems and misbehavior.
- Disable Sessions Monitor: This setting stops the processing of user sessions, causing the statistics to stop working correctly.
- Disable Live Chat Activity Monitor: Activating this setting stops the processing of Live Chat contacts sessions, causing the statistics to stop working correctly.
- Disable Statistics Generator: This lets you stop the processing of all statistics making the info page outdated until someone clicks on the refresh button and may cause other missing information around the system.
- Disable Data Exporter Processor: This setting stops the processing of all export requests from users, so they will not receive the link to download their data.
Last modified 17d ago