Rocket.Chat allows you to add sound files that can be used within your workspace. You can assign a chat activity to a particular sound. For example, select a sound to be played whenever you are added to a new room. This feature is a great personalization tool for your workspace.
To add a new sound,
- Navigate to Administration > Workspace > Sounds.
- Click the New button at the top right.
- Enter a name for your sound.
- Upload a sound file in mp3 format.
- Click Save. After it is saved successfully, it is added to the list of sounds.
From the list of sounds, select the sound you want to edit or delete. Update the sound details and click Save. Click the Delete button to delete the sound.