Comment on page
Atlassian Bitbucket Server Integration
Due to Atlassian's decision to deprecate its server products, the Bitbucket server app is no longer supported in the latest versions of Rocket.Chat and will be
To install the Bitbucket Server App,
- Navigate to Administration > Apps > Marketplace.
- Search for the Bitbucket Server Integration app.
- Click Install.
- Agree to the permissions to confirm the installation.
To configure the Bitbucket Server App,
- Run the slash command
/bitbucket-server connect REPO_URL, where:
- REPO_URL: The URL of the repository you want to connect to, e.g.,
- You'll receive an ephemeral message with further instructions on how to add a Webhook to your Bitbucket repository.
- Navigate to your Bitbucket repository and create a new Webhook. In the URL field, paste the URL that was generated for you in the ephemeral message, e.g.,
- Then, Bitbucket sends notifications on some events to the connected channel or private room.
Only some of the available events are interpreted by the Rocket.Chat App. They include Repository Push, Pull Request Opened, Approved, Merged, and Declined. Any webhook sent to Rocket.Chat from other events will not result in any notification being sent.
Example of chosen events
To connect the same repository to another channel or private group, repeat the process on them using the same repository URL.
Last modified 26d ago