Livechat Widget Appearance
The Live Chat Widget's appearance can be customized to fit your branding style. Whether agents are online or not, you can customize the widget appearance for offline and online hours. The fields on the registration form and the messages displayed after a conversation are both customizable.
To access Live Chat Appearance,
- Go to Administration > Omnichannel > Live Chat Appearance.
- Title: Set the title of your widget.
- Title bar color: Set the color of the title bar of your widget.
- Message Character Limit: Enable to set the maximum amount of characters per message.
- Show agent information: Enable to show agent’s name.
- Show agent email: Enable to show agent’s email.
- Display Offline Form: Turn on to display offline form.
- Offline Form Unavailable Message: The message visitors will see when Live Chat form is unavailable.
- Offline message: Set Offline Message.
- Title offline: The Live Chat Widget title
- Title bar color offline: Set title bar color for when offline.
- Email Address to Send Offline Messages: Set the email address to which offline messages will be sent to.
- Offline Success Message: Set up the message you want to send to the visitor after successfully sending an offfline message.
- Enabled: Enables the registration form.
- Show name field: Enable to show Name field.
- Show email field: Enable to show the Email field.
- Registration Form Message: Show any message on the registration form if you want. It appears right under the widget title.
- Conversation Finished Message: Set up the message tiltle you want to send to the visitor when the conversation is finished.
- Conversation Finished Text: Set up the message text you want to display to the visitor when the conversation is finished.