Workspace menu gives you a consolidated view of basic information about your workspace.
Visit this section to get insight, statistics, and information on the various aspects of your server. This can help you to evaluate better and monitor the various activities.
To access this menu, go to Administration > Workspace > Workspace.
The deployment info card shows information related to your server deployment.
- Version: The current version of your Rocket.Chat server. This can be different from the latest version if not updated.
- Deployment ID: Your server's deployment ID.
- Apps Engine Version: The version of Apps engine. It can be different from the latest if not updated.
- Node Version: The Node.js version your server is running on.
- Database Migration: The date of database migration.
- MongoDB: The MongoDB version
- Commit Details: Details on the recent commit of your server.
- Instances: See the status of your workspace instance.
This shows the information about the license of your server.
- License: This shows the license tags active on your server.
- Features: The various features supported by the license on your server. Like
To apply your offline license,
- Navigate to Administration > Workspace > Workspace.
- On the License card, click Apply Offline License.
- Hit Apply license.
To change your offline license,
- Navigate to Administration > Workspace > Workspace .
- Click on the Change Offline License at the bottom of the License card
- Clear the old license code and paste the new license code, then hit Apply license.
- Total: The total number of users on the server.
- Online: The number of users that are currently
- Busy: The number of users that are in
- Offline: The number of users that are offline.
Types and Distribution
- Connected: The number of connected users.
- Activated Users: The number of activated users on your server.
- Activated Guests: The number of guests that have been activated.
- Deactivated Users: Number of inactive users.
- Rocket.Chat App Users: The number of Rocket.Chat users. Example
- Total Uploads: The number of total uploads that have been made on the server.
- Total Uploads Size: The total size of all uploads.
- Rooms: The total number of rooms on the server.
- Channels: Total number of channels on your server.
- Private Groups: Total number of private groups on the server.
- Direct Message Rooms: Total number of direct messages created on the server.
- Discussions: Total number of discussions.
- Omnichannel Rooms: Total number of Omnichannel rooms.
- Messages: Total messages sent and received on the server.
- Threads: The total number of threads on the server.
- Messages in Channels: Total messages in all channels only
- Messages in Private Groups: Total number of messages in private groups only
- Messages in Direct Messages: Total number of messages that have been sent in all direct messages
- Messages in Omnichannel: The total number of messages in omnichannel.
To download info about your server,
- Click the Download Info button at the top right of Workspace menu.
- A download is prompted with a file named
Refreshing info on your Rocket.Chat server will prompt for the latest stats to be pulled.
To refresh info,
- Click the Refresh button at the top right of the Workspace screen.