Message Auditing Log
Review log history of users who have accessed the Message Auditing Panel.
To access the Audit Logs Panel,
- Navigate to Administration > Audit > Logs.
If you are interested in the entire log history, clear the start and end date fields. The full log history results are returned, from the oldest to the most recent audits. However, if you want to see who audited messages within a specific time frame, select the start (left) and end dates(right). The kebab menu also provides other time options like Today, This Week, etc.
The Audit Logs returns a table with the following information:
- Username : The name, username, and avatar of the auditors.
- Looked for : The search term of each audit.
- When : The date and time when each audit was made.
- Results: The number of search results returned by each audit.
- Filters: Filters that were applied for each audit depending on the type of audit.
To assign audit logs permissions,
- Navigate to Administration > Workspace > Permissions.
- To access the Audit Logs Panel, check the
Can Audit Logbox under the role you want to assign.